16-Channel AD/DA analog / Dante converter
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Frequency range analog input to Dante output 44.1/48 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0.1 dB / -0.5 dB
- Frequency range Analog input to Dante output 88.2/96 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz, +0.1 dB / -0.5 dB
- Frequency range, Dante input to analog output 44.1/48 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.1 dB / -0.5 dB
- Frequency range, Dante input to analog output 88.2/96 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz, +0.1 dB / -1.0 dB
- Selectable input and output level (+24 dBu, +22 dBu, +20 dBu, +18 dBu, +15 dBu)
- Display for operating status and currently selected sampling rate
- Overdrive indicators for the analog input signals
- Flexible routing via Dante Controller software
- Supports AES67
- 2x Sub-D25 input
- 2x Sub-D25 output
- 2x RJ45 Gigabit ethernet
- Internal power supply AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Design: 19" 1HE
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 45 x 304 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
|Amount Of Channels||16|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||16|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457854 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!