Dante AVIO USB IO Adapter 2x2
- For connecting a computer to a Dante network
- Ideal for recording or playing a stereo signal
- Robust housing for the tour everyday
- Fully functional Dante interface
- Transmits 2 inputs and 2 outputs with 48 kHz / 24 bit
- Class compliant
|Recording / Playback Channels||2x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Inputs||0|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Outs||0|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||48 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436812 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!