2-Channel Digital Anti-Feedback Processor
- Enormously fast suppression of feedback
- 2 Operating modes
- Fixed mode with storable filters and presets
- Live mode for real-time analysis and editing over the complete frequency spectrum
- Extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/80 of an octave) for differentiated intervention
- 24 Programmable filters per channel
- LED chain for all 24 filters per channel
- LCD Display
- Easy setup
- XLR & Jack input and output per channel
- USB Port for firmware updates
- Internal power supply
- Format: 19 "/ 1 HU
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 68% bought this exact product |
|$333 Add to Basket|
| ||15% bought Klark Teknik DF 1000||$198|
| ||7% bought Behringer FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer||$166|
| ||5% bought Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro||$239|
| ||1% bought Behringer FBQ1000||$115|
|Our most popular Feedback Controllers|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 370836 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!