Elysia nvelope 500
Stereo pulse shapers
- Discrete Class-A topology
- Full range mode
- Dual band mode
- EQ mode
- Mixed mode
- Dual Mono / Stereo Link
- Auto Gain
- Scratched potentiometers
- Frequency range: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- Noise A-Weighted Full Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz -90 dBu
- Noise A-Weighted Dual Band: 20 Hz - 20 kHz -87 dBu
- Dynamic absorption: 20 Hz - 22 kHz 112 dB
- Maximum level input / output: +21 dBu
- Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Output impedance 68k ohms
- Scope of delivery: nvelope 500 module without frame
- Construction: API Series 500 Format (2 Slots)
|48 V Phantom power||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 283592 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!