2-Channel USB 3.1 audio interface (USB 2.0 compatible)
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz DA and AD converter with 114dB dynamic range
- Microphone pre-amplifier with balanced 6.3 mm jack connection and switchable 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z instrument input with 6.3mm jack connection
- Line - / Headphone output with stereo 6.3mm jack connection
- Compatible with Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 and OS X / macOS
- Support for ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME via EWDM driver and Core Audio
- 100% Class Compliant
- Dimensions: 87 x 67 x 20 mm
- Metal housing
|Recording / Playback Channels||2x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Inputs||0|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||670 mm|
|Depth in mm||870 mm|
|Height in mm||200 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 499276 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!