Focusrite RedNet MP8R
ADC with 8 Focusrite Mic Preamps for Dante Audio-over-IP Networks
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- AES67 Compliant
- Gain range: 10 dB to 65 dB in 1 dB increments
- Frequency range: 20 - 40,000 Hz (± 0.1dB)
- 20 dB pad
- 48V Phantom power
- HP Filter and phase reverse switchable per channel
- Remote controllable functions for Yamaha CL and QL consoles: Gain, phantom power and HP filters
- LED level meter and OLED display
- Two integrated power supplies for redundant power supply
- Type: 19" 1U
- Dimensions: 48.2 x 4.45 x 39.4 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.75 kg
- 8x XLR input
- 2x EtherCON NE8FBH-S (compatible with RJ45) for redundant network functionality
|Amount Of Channels||8|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||8|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455805 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!