Focusrite RedNet R1
Dante monitor controller / remote control for Focusrite Red audio interfaces
- Monitor output configurations from mono to 7.1.4 surround (including Dolby Atmos)
- User-defined settings configurable with 12 outputs
- 2 LC displays
- Control elements for level, reference level presets, dimming, A / B switch, muting and various solo modes
- Dante-enabled talkback section with built-in microphone and XLR
- Input for an external microphone
- Switchable + 48V phantom power
- 1 Microphone input: XLR
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- Footswitch input: 6.3 mm jack
- Ethernet connection
- Input for external power supply 12V DC 1A
- Power supply via Ethernet or included power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 265 x 58 x 135 mm
- Weight: 0.85 kg
|Built-in AD / DA converter||Yes|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505099 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!