Golden Age Premier PREQ-73
1-Channel Preamplifier with Equaliser
- Suitable for microphone, line and instrument signals
- Discrete design
- No integrated circuits in the signal path
- Maximum input gain: Mic 80 dB, Line: -20 to +10 dB
- Switchable impedance: 1200 or 300 Ohm
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Switchable polarity
- 2-Band LF and HF shelving EQ with 2 selectable frequencies
- Coil-based centre EQ with 3 selectable frequencies
- Combo input XLR/jack 6.3 mm
- Combo output XLR/jack 6.3 mm
- Insert unbalanced
- Design: 9.5", 1 U
- Includes power supply
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455928 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!