Harley Benton PowerPlant ISO-2AC Pro Modular
Modular multiple power supply for effects pedals
- 5 Isolated, filtered and short-circuit proof outputs eliminate noise and hum
- High power output for modern digital effects
- LED display at each output
- AC switching 100-240 V universal input voltage operation
- Output 1 - 3: 9 V / 12 DC @ max. 300 mA (individually isolated)
- Output 4 - 5: 9 V / 18 DC @ max. 300 mA (individually isolated)
- Modular AC main output allows two or more devices to be connected to a plug via a kettle socket (included)
- Compact, robust aluminium housing - can be used on or under pedalboards
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 130 x 88 x 35 mm
- Weight: 400 g
Note: the total output power must not exceed 21.6 W.
Also included in the scope of delivery:
- 5 DC cables 60 cm 5.5 x 2.1 mm straight to angled plugs
- 1 AC power cord, EU plug 1.2 m
- 1 Kettle female to male connector
|Output current in mA||300 mA|
|Multi-output power supply||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479627 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!