Hornberg Research hb1 Midi Breath Station
- Breath to MIDI and breath to USB MIDI standalone controller
- 12 Parameters, can be stored in 25 presets
- MIDI merge function
- 1x1 USB MIDI interface
- Attack and Release parameters
- Simultaneous control of four independent MIDI CCs in multimode
- Realtime data reduction
- Invert function
- Mouthpiece made of chequer tree wood
- Stainless steel tube with continuously adjustable air outlet valve
- Connections: 1x MIDI-In, 2x MIDI-Out, USB
- hb1Control app (Mac/Win 32/64 bit) available for firmware 3.2I and later
- Controller unit
- Pressure sensor unit
- Two exchangeable mouthpieces
- hb1 neck set
- Silicone tube
- 2 m sensor cable (4-pin)
- USB cable
- 5V USB power supply
- Cleaning rod for mouthpiece
- Carrying bag made of wool felt
|5-pole DIN MIDI||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!