IMG Stageline DIB-100
- For signal transmission from musical instruments to mixing console or amplifier
- Disturbances such as humming loops are avoided by transformer coupling.
- Galvanically isolated input and output
- 3-Way attenuator switch (0/-20/-40 dB)
- Ground lift switch
- Instrument loop-through output
- Broadband balancing transformer
- Frequency range: 15 - 30,000 Hz
- Input impedance: 50 kOhm
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm (symm.), 50 kOhm (asymm.)
- Gain: 0/-20/-40 dB
- Gear ratio: 10:1
- Inputs: 1 x 6.3 mm Jack, asymmetrical
- Outputs: 1 x 6.3 mm Jack, asymmetricral, parallel out XLR, asymmetric
- Metal housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 74 x 45 x 130 mm
- Weight: 0.56 kg
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Powered by battery||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479534 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!