iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2
Metering Plugin (download)
- Compares the balance of the frequencies in the mix with 12 reference curves
- Generation of your own reference curves by importing an audio file
- Comprehensive metering with broadband and detailed views as well as solo function
- Allows shared access to the EQs of iZotope Ozone 9 or Neutron 3 instances in the various tracks as well as communication with compatible plugins such as Nectar 3 for a seamless mix and mastering workflow
- Contains iZotope Relay for the comparison of level, panorama and stereo image
Note: Ozone 9, Neutron 3, Nectar 3 and other compatible iZotope plugins are not included
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: Online Activation, iLok 2 / iLok 3 (401447)
- Simultaneous Activations: 2
- Windows: from 8 (64-Bit)
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.13.6
- add. System requirements: none
- VST2 64-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 493788 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!