Keeley Dark Side V2
- Fuzz, phaser, Uni-Vibe, Flanger, Rotary, Delay
- Controls for level (for delay or modulation) Blend / Tape Head Depth / Time, Rate / feedback filter, and Fuzz Level (for Fuzz)
- Toggle switch for switching between "Flange / Rotary", "delay" or "phase / U-Vibe" effects
- Rocker Switch to toggle between "Flat", "Full" or "Scoop" modes
- Order switch for changing the order of fuzz and Mod Section in the signal chain
- True bypass
- Metal casing
- Modulating bypass footswitch
- Modulation status LED
- Fuzz bypass footswitch
- Fuzz Status LED
- 6.3 mm mono-latches the input / output
- 6.3 mm for controlling the expression input RATE
- 6.3 mm TRS effect Loop (Tip - Send, Ring - Return)
- Powered by 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Power consumption: 75mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 99 x 120 x 53 mm
- Weight: 425 g
Note: Cannot be operated with batteries
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398030 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!