Lehle Little Lehle III
Universal tool for switching and looping
- Applications: Take effect pedals out of the signal path without further ado, and pick up a signal at any point in the signal chain, e.g. to switch to a tuner or as a switch between two instruments to an amp or vice versa from an instrument between two amps.
- Not only the signal, but also the signal ground is switched to avoid hum loops.
- All jack sockets are stereo; symmetrical signals can also be transmitted
- Mono and stereo signals can be combined
- Three different operating modes: switch (latching), button (momentary) or mixed mode
- Foot-switch: Loop On Off/Output
- Input: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Output: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- FX Send / Return: 2 x 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Mains adapter connection: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, minus pole inside
- Current consumption: 70 mA
- Power supply via 9-15 V DC power supply unit (not included in delivery, suitable power supply unit: Article Nr. 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 96 x 47 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Made in Germany
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 471435 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!