Mackie 1402 VLZ4
14-Channel MixerThe 14-channel 1402VLZ4 mixer features Mackies renowned Onyx preamps and flexible possibilities of application in a compact design. For a clean and distortion free signal the 1402VLZ4 provides a maximum of headroom and signal-to-noise ratio in every input and output. Moreover the 1402VLZ4 impresses with its solid design as well as with a high contrast coloring of the ergonomic surface, enabling simple and intuitive handling. Additional features like the dedicated control room section and accurate fader control everyone must take the 1402VLZ4 into consideration when looking for a flexible mixer for professional applications.
- VLZ 4 Onyx mic preamps
- 6 Mono microphone/ line inputs (XLR/ jack)
- 4 Stereo line inputs (jack)
- 2 Stereo Aux returns
- 2 Aux sends
- 6 Inserts
- 3-Band EQ
- Low cut filter 18 dB
- 48V phantom power
- Integrated power adaptor
- Symmetrical XLR/ jack output
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 356 x 81 x 329 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Fitting case: Article Nr 250479 (not included)
- Fitting 19'' rack mount: Article Nr 106445 (not included)
|Incl. Effects Unit||No|
|19" Rack Compatible||Yes|
|Integrated Power Supply||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!