Marcus Miller V3 AWH 2nd Gen
- Body: Mahogany (Toona sureni)
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: C
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 38 mm
- 20 Medium Small Frets
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Standard Jazz Bass J-Revolution single coils
- Marcus Heritage-3 Electronics with Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (dual pot), pickup blender, treble, middle / middle frequency (dual pot), bass
- Active / Passive mini toggle switch
- Colour: Antique white
- Made by Sire
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446374 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!