This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- DSL Series
- Power rating: 100 W
- Tube equipment: 4 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34
- 2 Channels: Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Independent volume and gain control for both channels
- Clean and Crunch Modes in Classic Gain Channel
- Lead1 and Lead2 modes in Ultra Gain channel
- Classic tone control with bass, middle and treble
- Presence control
- Tone Shift circuit
- Variable resonance control
- Adjustable deep switch
- Pentode/Triode switching
- Digital reverb independent for each channel
- Speaker Outputs: 5 x 6.3 mm Jack output jacks (16 Ohm / 8 Ohm /
- 4 Ohm load capacity)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 740 x 274 x 242 mm
- Weight: 24.2 kg
- Includes power cable and foot switch PEDL-90012
- Compatible with PEDL-91016 with the modes: 1 - Clean (Classic Green) 2 - Crunch (Classic Red) 3 - OD1 (Ultra Green) 4 - OD2 (Ultra Red) 5 - Master 1/Master 2 (Toggle) 6 - FX Loop on/off
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422016 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!