Marshall Origin 50H Head
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Tube Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- Gain boost function
- Two voicings (Normal, High Treble), which can be mixed continuously via the tilt control
- Switchable power reduction for full sound in any environment
- 1 Channel
- Power: 50 watts
- Preamp tubes: 3x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Power tubes: 2x EL34
- Controls: Gain - Tilt - Bass - Middle - Treble - Master - Presence
- Switches: Power On / Off - Output Low / Mid / High - Gain Boost (Pull Volume)
- Serial effect grinding path
- Connections: Input (6.3 mm jack) - DI Out (6.3 mm jack) - FX Send & Return (2x 6.3 mm jack) - Footswitch (6.3 mm jack)
- Speaker outputs: 3x 6.3 mm jack (16 ohms / 8 ohms)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 577 x 225 x 228 mm
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Includes footswitch
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431632 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!