Meris Ottobit Jr. Pedal
- Bit Crusher / Sample Reduction / Step Sequencer
- Pedal version of the Meris 500 series Ottobit
- 2 Sequencer types: Pitch Seq / Filter Seq
- Sample reduction from 48 kHz to 48 Hz
- Bit Depth Reduction from 24 to 1 bit
- Up to 16 presets via MIDI
- 24 bit AD / DA with 32 bit floating point DSP
- Selector Bypass (True / Relay Bypass or Buffered Bypass)
- Switchable headroom for guitars / line level input levels
- Tap Tempo function
- Analogue signal path
- MIDI In / Out / Preset selection / external Tap Tempo available via EXP jack
- Analogue wet / dry mix
- Presets selectable via external 4-preset switch or MIDI
- Controls for sample rate, filter, bits, stutter, sequencer, sequencer mult
- Alt (hold) button for activating alternative controller functions
- Sequencer Type button to select between Pitch Seq / Filter Seq
- Bypass foot switch
- Tap foot switch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm TRS input - stereo / mono switchable
- 2x 6.3 mm mono jack (L / R) outputs
- 6.3 mm TRS Exp / Tap Tempo / external foot switch / MIDI jack
- Power supply with 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connection, polarity (-) inside, included)
- Current consumption <150 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 115 x 107 x 67 mm
- Weight: 410 g
- Made in USA
- Includes power supply unit
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414201 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!