Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- 32-Key Fatar Keyboard
- Saves up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes
- Integrated hardware spring reverb based on Moog 905 (can also be used for external signals)
- 2 Analog oscillators with selectable waveform and hard sync
- Classic 4-pole 10 Hz - 20 kHz ladder filter
- Patchable 1-pole high pass filter
- Analog ADSR envelope generator
- Patchable bipolar attenuator
- Compatible with Mother-32, DFAM and other modular systems
- Pitch and modulation wheel
- 41 Patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a parallel wired 4-jack Mult
- 1 Line input 6.3 mm jack unbalanced
- 1 Combined line / headphone output 6.3 mm jack balanced
- MIDI In / Out / Thru, USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 58 x 36.2 x 13.9 cm
- Weight: 7.25 kg
- Includes 12 V power supply (100 - 240 V)
|Number Of Keys||32|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439985 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!