Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- 32-Key Fatar Keyboard
- Saves up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes
- Integrated hardware spring reverb based on Moog 905 (can also be used for external signals)
- 2 Analog oscillators with selectable waveform and hard sync
- Classic 4-pole 10 Hz - 20 kHz ladder filter
- Patchable 1-pole high pass filter
- Analog ADSR envelope generator
- Patchable bipolar attenuator
- Compatible with Mother-32, DFAM and other modular systems
- Pitch and modulation wheel
- 41 Patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a parallel wired 4-jack Mult
- 1 Line input 6.3 mm jack unbalanced
- 1 Combined line / headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI In / Out / Thru, USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 58 x 36.2 x 13.9 cm
- Weight: 7.25 kg
- Includes 12 V power supply (100 - 240 V)
- Suitable case: Article Nr. 496295 or Article Nr. 512190 (not included)
|Number Of Keys||32|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439985 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!