- 1. Introduction
- 2. History
- 3. Principles of Tone Generation
- 4. Differences Between an Upright and Grand Piano
- 5. The Optimal Location for your Piano
- 6. Maintenance - Care - Restoration
- 7. A Possible Alternative: The Digital Piano
- 8. Materials & Components
- 9. Quick Recommendations
- 10. Overview and Conclusion
- 11. Hot Deals
- 12. Hot Deals
Welcome to our Acoustic Piano Online Advisor.
From Bach's intricately woven variations to the syncopated stomp of Scott Joplin's ragtime; from Duke Elington's smooth swing to John Lennon's 'Imagine', it is hard to imagine modern music without the piano.
Our Online Advisor extends over several pages – you can jump from section to section using the index below or the navigation at the bottom of each page.