Presonus StudioLive AR16c
18-Channel Analogue Mixer with USB Audio Interface
- 18 x 4 USB 2.0 (USB C) audio interface (24 bit / 96 kHz)
- Multi-track recording on Mac and PC
- SD card recorder/player with 24 bit/44.1 kHz (recording: WAV, playback: WAV and MP3)
- Bluetooth 5.0 receiver
- 12 Microphone inputs (XLR) with Class A microphone preamplifiers
- 48 V phantom power can be switched globally
- 16 Balanced line inputs (8 mono channels and 4 stereo channels)
- 2 Instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- Channels 1 to 8 with parametric mid EQ and high pass filter
- Super Channel (channel 17/18) with different input options: RCA input (L / R), 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Switchable playback from Bluetooth sources and SD card, or USB playback stream from the computer
- Main output L / R (XLR) with LED level indicator
- Stereo headphone output
- Digital effect (16 presets)
- System requirements: Mac OSX 10.11 or later / Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 480 x 397 x 89 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist + Studio Magic Plugin Suite (DAW software)
|Number of Input Channels||18|
|Number Of Microphone Inputs||12|
|Amount of Lines In (Mono/Stereo)||16|
|Number Of Aux Send/Return||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483354 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!