Rob Papen Punch 2
Virtual Drum Computer (Download)
- Drum synthesizer and sampler with integrated sequencer
- 2 Bass drums with 4 different models, 4 sampled classics and 20 punch samples
- 2 Snares with 2 different models, 4 sampled classics and 61 punch samples
- 2 Open and closed hihats each with 3 different models, 4 sampled classics and 7 punch samples
- 3 Toms / user drums with 2 different models, 3 sampled classics and 8 punch samples
- 2 Claps with 3 different models, 3 sampled classics and 8 punch samples
- 3 User drums with 9 different models, 22 sampled classics and 106 punch samples
- 8 Dual-sample slots, each with its own volume, pitch and filter envelope
- Each drum instrument has "easy controls", distortion with 20 different models, output routing and mute groups
- Internal sequencer with eight patterns of 16 steps each
- 4 Groove and 4 break patterns
- 4 Tracks per pattern, each with its own output
- Per step adjustable parameters like velocity, panorama, pitch etc.
- 2 Envelopes and 2 LFOs as well as 8x modulation matrix
- Integrated mixer
- 4 Effects with 26 different effect types and 5 routings
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: WinXP, Mac OSX 10.6, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||Yes|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 408376 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!