Rockboard Premium Flat Instr. Cable SA
Flat instrument cable
- Length: 6 m
- Straight 6.3 mm jack < - > angled 6.3 mm jack
- Cable with rectangular cross-section
- Space-saving and extra narrow jack plugs
- Flat, rectangular cable prevents cable breakage and twisting
- Flexible copper conductor (50 x 0.12 mm)
- Signal Insulation PE (polyethylene ø 2.9 mm / 7/64")
- PVC cable sheath
- Semi-conductor screen (0.5 mm) between signal isolation and screen for cable microphone prevention
- 100% Braided, tinned copper shield (16 x 4 x 0.15 mm)
- Aluminium foil shield (0.06 mm)
- Conductor/Screen capacity less than 8 pF/Decimeter
- Conductor resistance less than 8 mOhm/decimeter
- Working temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- Gold-plated 6.3 mm mono jack plug
- External dimensions Cable 7.6 x 4.8 mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions of angled plug (L x W x H): 43.5 x 16 x 11.5 mm
- External dimensions of straight plug (L x W x H): 44.5 x 16 x 11.5 mm
- Colour: Black with gold and silver connector housings
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 476324 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!