Roland Cloud D-50
Virtual Instrument (download)
- Authentic software replica of the legendary Roland D-50 synthesizer from 1987
- LA (Linear Arithmetic) synthesis combines subtractive sound generation with harmonically complex, sampled waveforms and digital effects
- Additional waveforms and tempo-synchronized LFO for expanded sonic possibilities and DAW integration
- Original patches and third-party libraries can be imported using SysEx files
- Virtual PG-1000 programmer for easy editing of patches
- Supported formats (only 64 bit): VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Win8 (64 bit), from Mac OSX 10.13 (64 bit), Intel Core i5 Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 498659 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!