Roland EC-10M ELCajon Mic Processor
ELCajon microphone processor
- Incl. Clip microphone for Cajons
- The microphone is attached to the soundhole of the Cajon
- The processor amplifies the acoustic sound of the cajon, passes it on to the amplifier or mixer (optional) or replaces it with electrical signals
- Recognizes bass and edge tones
- 16 kits each with two different sounds
- Compressor for microphone
- Looper for electric sounds
- 6.3 mm stereo jack input for additional pad or kick pedal
- One 6.3 mm mono jack output for connection to speakers or mixing consoles for amplified microphone and electric sound
- Can be powered by 4 AAA Ni-MH batteries or power adapter (included)
Note: Cajon and decorative material not included.
|Number of Trigger inputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398244 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!