Bass Line Synthesizer
- Realistic recreation of the legendary TB-303 bassline synths
- Sound, character and panel of the original TB-303
- Direct control of many parameters such as: cutoff, resonance, envelope mod, Decay, Accent
- New possibilities that did not exist in the original TB-303: 4-digit LED display, overdrive, delay effects, MIDI, "fine tempo control"
- Additional options for creating patterns, programmable via the classic Pitch, Time and Step Write Modes
- Uninterrupted play even when you switch between the "write" and "play" mode
- CV / Gate outputs to drive old vintage analog equipment and Modular Synthesizer
- Trigger input for controlling the internal sequencer
- User interface of metal
- Works with 4 x AA batteries or via USB Power
- 24 bit / 96 kHz stereo in / out USB audio interface
- Control data can be sent and received via MIDI and USB
- Built-in mini speaker
- Compatible with optional Roland K-25 m Keyboard Unit
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 308 x 130 x 52 mm
- Weight: (incl. Batteries, without Boutique Dock): 940 g
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398246 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!