Rupert Neve Designs Portico 535
- Threshold range: Adjustable from -25 dB to +20 dB in 31 rasterized steps
- Ratio: Switchable from 1.5: 1 to 8: 1 in six steps
- Timing rotary switch: Six-digit rotary switch, with which the attack and release times of the compressor are adjusted
- FAST switch: Shares the attack and release times of the timing presets
- BLEND knob to mix dry and wet signal
- Link function
- Sidechain HPF at 150 Hz
- Rasterized gain amplifier from -6 dB to +20 dB in 31 steps
- 8-Segment LED meter for level and level reduction
- Type: 500 Module
|48 V Phantom power||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434751 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!