Condenser Mono Shotgun Microphone
- High directional characteristic for longer distances
- Ideal tool for original outdoor sound, feature film, interviews, sports, theatre and much more
- High-boost switch compensates for the damping of high frequencies when used in wind cages for outdoor use
- DC biased capacitor
- Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): 63.1mV / P (-24DB, 0dB = 1V / Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A
- Max. SPL: 130 dB
- High-Boost-Switch (+ 3ddB / 8kHz)
- Output impedance: 120 ohms
- Phantom power: + 48V +/- 4V
- Power consumption: <3.5mA
- 3-Pin XLR
- Tube length: 250 mm
- Diameter: 19 mm
- Weight: 110g
- Colour: Matte black
- Includes foam windscreen WM-23
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489873 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!