Schecter Reaper-6 LH SCB
- Left-handed model
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: Poplar burl
- Neck: Maple/Walnut
- Neck attachment: Set-in
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid offset/Reverse dots
- Neck profile: Ultra Thin U - Thickness at 1st fret: 19 mm/Thickness at the 12th fret: 20 mm
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Fretboard radius: 356 mm (14")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black TUSQ
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Schecter Diamond Decimator humbuckers
- 1 Volume control
- 1 Tone control with push/pull function
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: Schecter Custom hardtail with string thru body
- Machine heads: Schecter
- Hardware: Chrome/Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky, .010" - .046"
- Colour: Satin Charcoal Burst
|number of strings||6|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503824 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!