Sennheiser E 865 S
Condenser Vocal Microphone
- For speaking and singing
- Characteristics: Supercardioid
- With switch
- Frequency range: 40 – 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3 mV/Pa (at 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Operates with 12 - 48 V phantom power
- Max. SPL: 150 dB (THD = 6 %)
- Dimensions (Ø x L): 47 x 193 mm
- Weight: 311 g
- Incl. microphone holder and bag
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 142274 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!