Sennheiser E 865 S
Condenser Vocal Microphone
- For speaking and singing
- Characteristics: Supercardioid
- With switch
- Frequency range: 40 – 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3 mV/Pa (at 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Operates with 12 - 48 V phantom power
- Max. SPL: 150 dB (THD = 6 %)
- Dimensions (Ø x L): 47 x 193 mm
- Weight: 311 g
- Incl. microphone holder and bag
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 142274 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!