Lewitt MTP 350 CM
Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 90 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.1 mV / Pa, -50 dBV / Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 25 dB (A)
- Max. sound pressure level: 141 dB, 1% THD
- Internal resistance: 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V.
- Current consumption: 5.3 mA
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Weight: 0.33 kg
- Includes microphone clip, windshield and transport bag
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488745 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!