Sennheiser EM 300-500 G4 GW Band
UHF Wireless Receiver
- Frequency range: GW band (558 - 626 MHz)
- 88 MHz bandwidth
- 20 Frequency banks with up to 32 presets for each
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 recipients via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission over infra red interface
- Pilot tone
- Autotune to find free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain over 60 dB range
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on the receiver
- 2 BNC antenna connectors
- XLR-Male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Power supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
- 9.5" Housing
- Incl. GA 3 rackmount and power supply NT2
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445677 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!