Seymour Duncan Power Stage 700
- Suitable for direct connection with effects devices
- Power: 700 W @ 4 Ohms/350 W @ 8 Ohms
- 3-Band EQ
- 13 dB boost/cut in each frequency band
- Speaker simulation
- Controls for volume, bass, mid and treble
- Power switch on the back
- 1/4" Mono-jack (L/R) inputs on the backside
- 2 (L/R) Speaker Twist/6.3 mm combo outputs on the rear
- 2 (L/R) XLR outputs on the backside
- 2 Cab Sim switches (one for each XLR output) on the rear
- Cold device plug on the back
- Power status LED
- Temperature status LED
- O.C. status LED
- Output impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Input voltage: 100-230V AC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 292 x 176 x 56 mm
- Weight: 2.860 g
- Made in USA
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419704 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!