Dynamic Sound Isolating In-ear Headphones
- Dynamic MicroDriver for warm sound with dynamic bass
- Shields over 90% of ambient noise
- Suitable for in-ear monitoring as well as MP3 player
- Impedance: 20 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency range: 22 - 17,500 Hz
- Detachable cable, can be rotated 360° at the gold-plated plug-in contact
- Cable on ear is wire-reinforced
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Including transport case
- Including foam and silicone ear pieces in 3 sizes (S, M, L), more available optionally
- Colour: Transparent (also available in black, under article nr 262381)
- CBL-M + K Music Phone adapter cable for Apple Article number: 255644
- CBL-MK Music Phone adapter cable for Samsung Galaxy S and other smartphones, article nr: 331370
- EABKF1-10S/M/L Foam ear pieces (sizes S, M, L), article nr: S 137235, M 137236, L 319294
- EASFX1-10S/M/L Silicone ear pads (Sizes S, M, L), article nr: S 172504, M 172505, L 137237
- EAYLF1-10 Universal foam ear pieces, yellow colour, article nr 127879
- EATFL1-6 Triple flange ear pieces available at article nr 208206
- EAADPT-KIT Adapter Kit article nr 204355
- EAC64CL Replacement cable, transparent colour, article nr 258854
|Number of Ways||1|
Fully equipped for the stage and the street
The Shure SE215-CL in-ear monitors are equipped with dynamic drivers and sound-isolating technology for high-quality signal definition. The monitors sit securely in the user’s ears and come complete with everything that a modern in-ear headset needs – from a removable cable and carrying case through to a selection of interchangeable sleeves. And the SE215-CL monitors are highly versatile, ensuring both a clear and punchy monitor sound on stage and pure musical enjoyment in day-to-day use. What is more, their transparent design (the “CL” in the name stands for “clear”) means these in-ears look as good as they sound.
Comfortable, secure, and great sounding
These in-ears are primarily designed to deliver a transparent sound with a powerful bass response, but another priority is to provide a perfect fit. This is why the cables feature wire-reinforced ends that can be shaped over the wearer’s ears to ensure that the earpieces stay firmly in place if the cable is inadvertently pulled. What is more, the SE215-CL in-ears can suppress ambient noise by an impressive 37 dB – made all the easier by the selection of silicone and memory foam sleeves in three different sizes that are included in the scope of delivery. To aid the secure fit and more effectively eliminate outside noise, the housing design is ergonomic and will sit snugly in virtually everybody’s ears.
One for all
Thanks to their sound-isolating technology, the Shure SE215-CL in-ears are perfect for on-stage performances – from solo entertainers and top 40 bands through to wedding singers and musical ensembles. However, they are also a good solution for presenters and radio/talk show hosts who need to give their full attention to interview participants, music, or video inserts. Musicians will find these in-ear monitors great for both the recording studio and the rehearsal room, and they are the ideal everyday companion for music lovers on the go – whether they are commuting by train, out jogging in the woods, or on a shopping trip.
The American company Shure began developing microphones during the early 1930s and is one of the pioneers of the audio engineering sector. Models such as the 55 Unidyne - known to many as the "Elvis microphone" - and the SM57 and SM58 which appeared in the mid-1960s are still ubiquitous in live sound production today. They enjoy cult status among musicians and technicians alike. In the 1990s, Shure introduced the first wireless microphones and in-ear monitoring systems and became a market leader in this field. In addition to microphones, Shure offers a wide range of earphones and headphones for studio and live use, as well as various accessories.
… and action!
On stage, the SE215-CL in-ears effectively suppress outside noise and deliver a monitor sound that is clear and powerful. The sound isolating capability of these Shure in-ears is a great asset on the go, too: On the train, taking a walk, or out for a run, ambient noise is markedly suppressed, so you can enjoy music, podcasts, audio books, and more without unnecessary distractions. This sound isolation works both ways, of course, so the SE215-CL in-ears can be used for monitoring in the recording studio without the backing track leaking onto the recording. And in all of these cases, the ergonomic form and over-the-ear cable design ensure a secure and comfortable fit, so fans of in-ear monitoring never need to worry about them falling out at the wrong moment.