Dynamic Sound Isolating In-ear Headphones
- Dynamic MicroDriver
- Shields over 90% of ambient noise
- Suitable for in-ear monitoring as well as MP3 player
- Impedance: 20 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency range: 22 - 17,500 Hz
- Detachable cable, can be rotated 360° at the gold-plated plug-in contact
- Cable on ear is wire-reinforced
- Cable length: 162
- Incl. transport case and foam and silicone earmoulds in 3 sizes (S, M, L)
- Colour: Transparent
Suitable accessories not included
- EABKF1-10S/M/L Foam ear molds (sizes S, M, L) Item numbers: S 137235, M 137236, L 319294
- EASFX1-10S/M/L Silicone ear moulds (sizes S, M, L) Item numbers: S 172504, M 172505, L 137237
- EAYLF1-10 universal foam ear moulds, yellow Item number: 127879
- EATFL1-6 fir tree earmoulds item number: 208206
- EAADPT-KIT adapter kit item number: 204355
- EAC64CL replacement cable, transparent Item number: 258854
Note: This product is intended for professional use only in accordance with current EU regulations on volume limitation and must not be used in the consumer sector.
… and action!
On stage, the SE215-CL in-ears effectively suppress outside noise and deliver a monitor sound that is clear and powerful. This sound isolation works both ways, of course, so the SE215-CL in-ears can be used for monitoring in the recording studio without the backing track leaking onto the recording. And in all of these cases, the ergonomic form and over-the-ear cable design ensure a secure and comfortable fit, so fans of in-ear monitoring never need to worry about them falling out at the wrong moment.