SPL Marc One
Monitor Controller and Audio Interface
- Monitor controller with 2 outputs for connecting two pairs of speakers (A / B)
- Output A with additional subwoofer out
- Off switch for the monitor section
- 1 Stereo TRS jack input and 1 stereo TS jack input
- Stereo TS jack Line Out loops the selected signal through unchanged
- Three monitoring modes: stereo, mono and L / R> R / L (reverses the stereo image from L / R to R / L)
- Infinitely adjustable crossfeed function - crosstalk between the two stereo channels for a more realistic surround sound
- Stereo headphone output
- Interface with 32 bit AD / DA converter
- Sampling frequencies up to 768 kHz PCM
- DSD playback up to DSD4 or DSD256
- Latency-free monitoring
- Class Compliant Interface for Mac and IOS
- System requirements Windows: Win 7, 8 and 10
- Dimensions: 210 x 49.6 x 220 mm
- Weight: 1.55 kg
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||2|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||Yes|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505344 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!