Stairville DMX-Master MK II ENC
- The Stairville DMX-Master can be operated from maximum of 12 devices with up to 16 DMX channels
- It is easy to handle, which makes it ideal for the beginners in the area of scanner and moving lights programming
- 2 Encoder wheels for accurate setting of PAN and TILT
- The 19" device with 3 rack units is suitable for many applications
- Operating from maximum of 12 devices with up to 16 DMX channels
- (192 DMX channels) 30 Banks of 8 freely programmable scenes
- 240 Programmable scenes
- 6 Chases with up to 240 scenes
- DMX channel adjusting over 8 faders with bank switching
- Scene speed adjustable over the faders
- Built-in microphone for Music triggering
- Continuous Fade Time setting (0-30 seconds) via sliders
- Master Black Out
- Manual override of scenes in process
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Dimensions: 19" / 3 U 65 mm Installation depth
- Dimensions with Frame: 53 x 19 x 9.2 cm
|DMX - Universes||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 236071 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!