Taylor 522e 12 Fret-V-Class
- Grand Concert
- Solid mahogany top
- Solid mahogany body
- Neck mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Century
- 18 Frets
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Nut width: 44.4 mm (1.748")
- Scale length: 631.7 mm (24.87")
- Binding: West African Ebony
- Pickup: Taylor ES2 System
- Bridge: Micarta
- Machien heads: Taylor Slot head
- Includes case
- Colour: Natural
- Oiginal Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light 012-053 (Art.185024)
- Made in USA +++ The Taylor Grand Concert is suitable for fingerstyle and soft strumming
- The 522e has the Taylor V-Class Bracing which produces higher volume, extended sustain and improved intonation
- Mahogany back and sides give the guitar a warm, dry sound. The mahogany top adds extra mids and warmth. The pickup is Taylor's own active ES2, dynamic piezo system, with bass, treble and volume control.
Note:Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years
|Back And Sides||Mahogany, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,40 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468316 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!