Thomann Rockabilly Double Bass BK
Rockabilly Double Bass
- Size: 3/4
- The ideal bass for rock 'n' roll, blues, jazz, country ...
- Top, back and sides made of laminated basswood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Height adjustable endpin
- Weight: approx. 10 kg
- Colour: Black with white edges
- Gigbag and composite bow included
- Made ready to play in Germany in the Thomann specialist string-instrument workshop
All acoustic double basses are adjusted and set up individually in our workshop for the desired playing situation/style (jazz, classical, rockabilly, ...). For online orders, please use the "Comment" text field to specify the desired action. We ask for your understanding that shipping will be delayed by approx. two to three days due to these finishing and setting operations. Double basses are delivered by freight carrier. Please contact our department directly with any questions at 09546 / 9223-370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Machine Heads||Tirolean machines|