Thomann Rockabilly Double Bass WH
Rockabilly Double Bass
- Size: 3/4
- the ideal bass for rock 'n' roll, blues, jazz, country
- Top, back and sides made of laminated basswood
- Ebony fingerboard
- Height adjustable endpin
- Weight: Approximately 10 kg
- Colour: White with black border
- Gigbag and composite bow included
- Made ready to play in Germany in the Thomann specialist string-instrument workshop
All acoustic double basses are adjusted and set up individually in our workshop for the desired playing situation/style (jazz, classical, rockabilly, ...). For online orders, please use the "Comment" text field to specify the desired action. We ask for your understanding that shipping will be delayed by approximately two to three days due to the work on finishing and setting up. Double basses are delivered by freight carrier. Please contact our department directly with any questions at 09546 / 9223-370 or email@example.com.
|Machine Heads||Tirolean machines|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.