Varytec Giga Bar Pix 8 RGB
- With 8 individually controllable segments
- Ideal as decorative lighting with color gradients and for "running lights"
- Better colour mixing with 3-in-1 LEDs
- Flicker-free light thanks to high PWM
- Includes two mounting feet for suspended and standing operation
- Also ideal for use on stages as a pixel effect
- Light source: 144 RGB 3-in-1 SMD LEDs, divided into eight individually controllable segments
- Beam angle: 30°
- Control: DMX (2/3/5/24 channels)
- Automatic programs
- Music control with selectable sensitivity
- Colour macros
- Settings via display with four buttons
- Electronic shutter: 0 - 20 Hz
- Connections: DMX input and output: XLR 3-pin
- Current input and output: IEC
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 25 W
- Black metal housing
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 1020 x 65 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Suitable mounting bracket: Article Nr. 468331 (not included)
- Suitable IR remote control: Article Nr. 354223 (not included)
|Number of LEDs||144|
|Individually controllable LEDs||No|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!