Voggenreiter Blues Harp Schule
Blues Harp School
- For beginners
- By Dieter Kropp
- Incl. 64 tracks to listen and play along to on CD with playing exercises, song examples, play-alongs, and bendings
- 7 Chapters with basic knowledge + an extra track on DVD
- A blues harp (harmonica) in C major is needed
- For those who have never held a blues harp in their hand before, but want to make rapid progress without having to possess a knowledge of note reading
- From the simple melody of a "Hamborger Veermaster", to the earthy blues in "Lonesome Mood", basic knowledge is conveyed in a clear and abundant way.
- From the choice of the right instrument to the position of the harp, right up to the ultimate of challenges: the first bend. Here you will find everything you need to get you into the world of blues harp playing
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 228785 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!