Work LightShark LS-Core
- Full web browser based lighting control for up to 4096 channels
- The independent lighting control can be controlled via web browser via any tablet, smartphone and PC
- Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface with multi-touch function
- Integrated web server with wireless access point
- Supports DMX, ArtNet, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC and HTTP
- Built-in effects generator with modifiable effects
- Adjustable FX size and speed
- Unlimited number of user presets
- User definable executor window
- Manual crossfade for theater use
- Output of up to 8 universes via network
- Extensive device library and integrated fixture editor
- Up to 1200 cues
- Up to 30 virtual playbacks
- RGB & CMY colour picker
- 2x DMX output (XLR 5pin)
- Network output
- 1x USB
- Power supply: 90 - 250 V at 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Voltage consumption: 1.1 A at 230 V
- Dimensions: 108 x 40 x 142 mm
- Including external power supply
|DMX - Universes||8|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426423 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!