Zoom LiveTrak L-20R
Rack-Mountable Digital Mixer, Audio Interface and Recorder
- 20 Input channels: 16 Mono- and 2 stereo channels
- 16 XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Stereo channels with 2x 6.3 mm TS phone/RCA pin
- Per channel: Gain control, 3-band equalizer, panorama, compressor and 2 effects busses
- Hi-Z connections for channels 1-2
- Switchable 26 dB pad for channels 3 to 16
- Low cut per channel, adjustable between 40 - 600 Hz
- 6 Configurable monitor paths (6.3 mm jack)
- Monitor outputs can be configured as a headphone output or a normal line level output
- +48 V phantom power, switchable in 4 groups
- 20 Built-in and editable chorus-, delay- and reverb effects
- USB audio interface with 22 inputs and 4 outputs
- Audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz to an SD card (max. 512 GB)
- Memory function for up to 9 mixer scenes
- Compatible with the Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 438 x 158.2 x 151.7 mm
- Weight: 2.49 kg
- Includes an AD-19 power supply, BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter, rack ears, and a quick start guide
- Suitable case available under Article Nr 174159 (not included)
|Simultaneous Recording: Amount Of Tracks||22|
|Storage Medium||SD Card|
|Miscellaneous Connectors||Foot Switch|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467749 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!