Zultan Q Series Professional Set
- Manufactured from B20 bronze
- More powerful, defined and loud stick attack with constantly clear stick definition
- Especially suitable for studio, recording and more distinctive cymbal playing
- The outer 2" ring on the top of the cymbals have been deeply hammered and left untreated / in their raw state
- The central portion is highly polished with a brilliant surface
- The bell is untreated and has visible hammer blows
- The underneath of the cymbals are untreated and brilliant
- 100% Handmade
Set consists of:
- 14" Hi-Hat
- 16" Crash
- 18" Crash
- 20" Ride cymbal
|Configurations||1x Hi-Hat, 1x Ride, 2x Crash|
|Inc. Cymbal Bag / Case||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 340922 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!