Portable digital 12-channel audio mixer and recorder
- 12 Mono or 6 stereo tracks can be mixed live or already recorded tracks
- Independent routing of each track to any combination of three stereo outputs
- In mixer mode parameters for several tracks can be controlled simultaneously
- Track mode shows all parameters for a single track
- 3.5" Touch display
- 4-Band EQ (supports low cut / low shelf, parametric and high cut / high shelf settings for each band)
- Global reverb and delay effects
- Integrated global compressor
- Record / playback in 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files on / from microSD card
- Metal housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 139.7 x 50.8 x 127 mm
- Weight: 0.450 kg
- Includes MicroSD card (with bluebox firmware and preinstalled project files), USB power cable, power supply unit with 3 international adapters and 2 MIDI adapters from 3.5 mm TRS plug to 5-pin. MIDI socket
- 6 Stereo line inputs: 3.5 mm mini jack
- 2 Stereo line outputs: 3.5 mm mini jack
- 1 Stereo headphone output: 3.5 mm mini jack (can be used as line output)
- MIDI input and output: 3.5 mm mini jack (for synchronisation)
- USB power
- USB device
|Channels (max. amount)||12|
|DCA (Digitally Contr. Amp.)||No|
|Card Slot (external)||No|
|External Power Supply||Yes|
|Port For Ext. Power Supply||No|
|19" Rack Unit||No|
|Built in Audio player||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504944 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!