Measurement MicrophonePerfect for use with the Behringer Ultracurve or almost any other analyzer.
- Precise electret condenser measurement microphone
- Ultra linear frequency range for high measurement precision
- Balanced omnidirectional polar pattern
- Operatable with phantom power from +15 V to + 48 V
- Rugged construction in slim, modern design
- Low inherent noise XLR output with gold- plated contacts
- Incl. storage box
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 86% bought this exact product |
|$33 Add to Basket|
| ||6% bought Sonarworks SoundID Ref Measurement Micro||$66|
| ||2% bought Superlux ECM999||$38|
| ||1% bought the t.bone MM-1||$34|
|Our most popular Measurement Microphones|
|sales rank in this product group||1|
|sales unit||1 piece|
Find Measurement Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.