Measurement MicrophonePerfect for use with the Behringer Ultracurve or almost any other analyzer.
- Precise electret condenser measurement microphone
- Ultra linear frequency range for high measurement precision
- Balanced omnidirectional polar pattern
- Operatable with phantom power from +15 V to + 48 V
- Rugged construction in slim, modern design
- Low inherent noise XLR output with gold- plated contacts
- Incl. storage box
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 62% bought this exact product |
|$27.38 Add to Basket|
| ||21% bought Superlux ECM999||$33|
| ||7% bought Sonarworks XREF 20 Mic||$55.71|
| ||3% bought beyerdynamic MM1||$156|
| ||3% bought the t.bone MM-1||$33|
|Our most popular Measurement Microphones|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 123218 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!