Chandler Limited EMI TG 12345 Curve Bender
Stereo equalizerThe EMI TG12345 Curve Bender TG Equalizer was released on the 75th anniversary of Abbey Road Studios. Developed by Chandler Limited Designer Wade Goeke and Abbey Road's "senior engineer" Peter Cobbin. Based on the classic EMI TG12345 console, which was used for productions by Pink Floyd and the Beatles
- 51 EQ points and boost / cut function
- For up to 15 decibels boost / cut
- Suitable for recording, mixing, and mastering
- Connections: 2x XLR input, 2x XLR output
|Height units||2 U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 118185 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!