Manley Massive Passive
2 channel EQ
- 4 tapes per channel
- Circuit fully passive
- Overlapping frequency ranges
- Each band offers the possibility of Shelf or Bell
- Pro Band: Cut, Boost, and Off
- Tube Make-Up Gain
- Passive high-pass and low-pass filters
- Level +4 dBU (can be switched internally to -10)
- EQ Frequency control range: 22 to 27000 Hz
- EQ Boost / Cut Range: 20 dB Boost / 20 dB Cut
- Frequency range: +/- 2 dB: 8 - 60000 Hz
- Maximum output at 1.5% THD +37 dBv, +26 dBv at 20 Hz
- THD & noise (1KHz at +4 dBu): 0.06%
- Noise Floor (with respect to + 4dBu): -85 dB (A Weight)
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Bypass switch
- Inputs and outputs as balanced XLR and 1/4 " jack
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
|Height units||3 U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 166959 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!